Created by Daniel Sundberg, PhD, the Self Management Planner offers a better way to organize your life and check things off your to-do lists, utilizing the concepts and principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to help you to get more done!
The Self Management Planner is designed specifically for users who have busy and frequently changing schedules and want something that will do more than schedule time in the day. Not only is this planner perfect for effective time management and organizing your activities, but it also allows to set and track your goals (it even includes graph paper so you can watch your progress!).
This week, save 15% on the full-page Self Management Planner and the compact Self Management Planner and get a head start on keeping your New Year’s resolutions on track! Enter our promo code PLAN2016 at check-out to redeem your savings.
This is a perfect tool for those data collectors out there who are looking for an excellent organizational and record-keeping tool. The Self Management Planner includes:
- Appointment book with full 18.5 hour days and 7 day weeks, to accommodate those who work on variable schedules
- A tutorial on using the planner, appointment book, and measuring your success
- A guide to setting long term goals, and figure out ways to accomplish those goals
- A system for that allows you to select and track your daily activities. People have used this section to track a huge variety of important things like spending, hours billed, driving mileage, activity goals, and more.
- Graphs to help you see and track progress on your goals
- Lined note paper
- Blank date periods that allow you to start the planner on your own schedule to prevent page waste
- Weekly and daily to-do lists
- Space to make note of all day events
Don’t forget to use our promo code PLAN2016 this week to take 15% off your order of the Self Management Planner, now available in two different sizes!